Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Drumroll please...

Okay so you've been down the 'road I travel', now look at us 'through my eyes'. There are a few little changes I want to make still. I hope you will enjoy another reading year with me. My official 1 year is on Sunday so be looking for that and some posts I've been meaning to get up as well. Let me know what you think and what you'd like to read more of on my blog. I'm looking for any suggestions. Have a nice day!

5 friends said...:

Sharon said...

oh i love the changes so far, can't wait for another year, you do so many fun things with your family, maybe you could do like a "spotlight" kind of thing and tell us more about each of you (the way you see everyone:)

Autumn said...

Cool! I like your new 'look', Bethany. :) And I love what you did with a picture of your eyes on Photoshop!

I enjoy anyhting you post, really. I guess I would love to see you post more often then you do- but I know how life can be- so no pressure.

Shaina said...

I've always been in love with your eyes and your perfect eyebrows. Now I can gaze at you over and over again......
I love your design. Beautiful. Can't wait to see what you've got planned for the next year.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I love your header. It is great!! You are going to have to let me know how you did that and where you got the background idea. The new blog is looking good!!

Shavonne said...

Love the new header! You do have fantastic eyes with such long lashes! haha, I know you're loving all this attention to your eyes. Anyway I can't wait, and congrats on your upcoming blogiversary!