Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Happy Reading, The Girls' Mom shared at 11:10 AM
Sunday, November 7, 2010
On October 29th my baby girl turned six! It is really hard for me to believe actually. Besides the fact that to me she still looks like shes four and she still sucks her thumb :( she will always be a baby too me. For a few years I thought she would be the official baby of the family, but that changed :)
Six important things to know about Olivia.
1. She loves the color orange.
2. She loves Reese's Peanut Butter Cups- obsessively!
3. She is pleasant in the morning and always greets me with a smile.
4. She is a willing helper that I can count on.
5. She inherited my temper- poor girl.
6. She loves to sing and dance especially with her 2 favorites, High School Musical and Camp Rock.
She loves "butter cups" so much that she wanted me to use that as the theme of her birthday party. I was a little unsure of how I was going to pull that off. This is what we came up with:
We decorated in Orange and Brown- what else??? :)
My talented hubby helped me create invites that looked like a Reese's wrapper.
Happy Reading, The Girls' Mom shared at 8:44 PM