Monday, October 13, 2008

I know, I know

I haven't posted in a while and thank you for continuing to check back. My mind is a little fried right now. We are moving into the holiday season and school and other projects have me a little crazy. So in an effort to get back on track here is a fun little video. My kids LOVE Scooby-Doo and memorized this little rap from one of the cartoons. It is entertaining as well as educational. Have a great day!

3 friends said...:

Shaina said...

Very cute! That was a lot to memorize. I like the cleopatra part the best! Good job girls.
By the way, love the yellow color. ANd I'm totally jealous of your piano.

kdaygirl said...

What a great job! My kids love to put little skits together and present them to us.. I love it..

Autumn said...

Sweet girls. :) This is way fun of them to do this!