Friday, July 18, 2008

Scentsy


Have your tried scentsy? They are an awesome alternative to candles. I love their scents! I love Skinny Dippin', Lime Sublime, Coconut Lemongrass, Toasted Apple Butter, the list could go on. **If only the computer had smell-a-vision** If you want to find out more about them you can visit SCENTSY. I'm having a party on Saturday the 19th. If you like what you see your can order from this LINK using my party or you can email me at garinsgirlforever@gmail.com with your info and we'll get you set up.

3 friends said...:

Autumn said...

I love candles and oils. I like my house to smell good. I am married to a guy who buys candles MORE then I do. haha

I will take a look and probably order. I'll have no protest from Warren that's for sure. ;)

Autumn said...

Looking through the catalog I realized I got a warmer and bricks for Christmas from a friend a couple years back. They were great!
Unfortunetly, my warmer was broken by one of our children. :S

I think I'll order some of those car candles. Do they work well?

The Girls' Mom said...

I've ony tried 2 of them my smell didn't last bery long but Garins did.