Saturday, June 21, 2008

Countdown to getaway

I keep thinking I'm going to get around to making a real post but it really isn't going to happen. I've been trying to prepare this week for a two week vacation to my parent's house and replace the carpet in our living room with new flooring as well. Need I say more?? I also owe my sister Emm the answers to a tag. It will all have to wait till I get there and Ill put up pictures of our changes at home and the fun we are having. I really am looking forward to getting out of town for awhile.

'A vacation,... from my problems!?' (If you know what movie this line comes from and who said it leave a comment with your answer and Ill do a drawing for a souvenir giveaway from WA. for those who get it right.)

Wish me a sane trip .... I will be driving the 12 hours with my 4 darling daughters and Max. It should be interesting.

8 friends said...:

kdaygirl said...

Oh man we totally just watched this, this morning.
"What about Bob!!!!"
Have a great Vay Cay!!

Autumn said...

OOOooo, your so brave going it with just kids and a dog! Good luck and have fun!

Hope you come home to nice new carpet and flooring... :) Tell you mom and dad I say, HI!

Anonymous said...

What About Bob-one of the best movies EVER!!! The floor looks great, and what a good looking installer you had help from. Oh yeah, I'm married to him. :)

craftier little devils said...

Dave says: "What About Bob", then precedes to repeat the quote as if he was Bob. Ahhh, what would the life be like without crazies.

Shaina said...

Totally What about Bob. Enjoy your vacation. Take baby steps!

brittany doll said...

Definately from "What about Bob" --a family favorite. Have fun in Washington with your family. We'll be making our way out to Utah next month for Parker's wedding.

Wendi and Matt said...

im jealous! im begging matt to go somewhere! haha i have had no success...! have fun!!

Baden and Emily said...

YOu need to update your blog sista! I'm getting lonely and I am jealous of the fun you are having!I need pics now so I can be a part of it all!