Friday, September 7, 2007

The man in my life


Since this is supposed to be a place about me I can't start without him. I'm grateful to have someone who puts up with me and lets me be the boss-not that he even wants to be. He's forgiving and loving, supportive and kind. I never have to doubt that he loves me and wouldn't do anything for my happiness and wellbeing. We have a great time when we get a chance to get out or even just being at home playing a little Guitar Hero! He makes me alot of who I am today because he trusts me and believes in me. I love him.

3 friends said...:

Garin Cruz said...

Man, you really need a different photo for this section. I look like I am staring directly into the sun. Thanks for you comments about me.

Autumn said...

Oh! You have a blog!!! I am so excited Bethany.

Now I will comment on the man in your life as well.

I'm glad you married Garin. I have always thought of him as such a great guy for you. There are many positive qualities about him. I think you two make an adorable and perfect couple!

I love you! Autumn

Garin Cruz said...

There needs to be a place that you can just leave a comment, instead of commenting under a specific picture. Just a thought. So, I guess I will just comment here.
I had the greatest week last week. I was so glad that I could take that time off. We really need to have more "mini moons"(even though technically that was for our anniversary). Muse rocked! I loved the time we were able to spend together and the time spent with the kids. Lagoon was fun too, even though it seemed like we were apart more that together. All in all it was nice to be at home and just be a family! I hope you had as good of a week as I did. I am sorry that you are still not feeling well. I love you! Thanks for all you do!