Monday, January 3, 2011

Happiness is...

watching The Wiggles on Mommy's bed.

5 friends said...:

Bettridge Family said...

What a cute little guy! He is getting so big. That tree is a great idea. I hate taking the tree down right after Christmas. It makes me sad so we might have to try that next year. We miss seeing you guys! Happy New Year!!

The Girls' Mom said...

Thanks Lisa! We miss you all too! Do you still have a blog? I try to keep up through Lori's FB.

Riley said...

Awww those were the days. :)

Shopznowpk said...

want to buy some cool and cheap products you can buy your favorite products at very cheap price come and visit us.
shopznowpk.com

coupons-me said...

coupons-me is a leading destination for savings, we go far beyond coupons, discounts,
and details on coupons-me.com... coupons-me.com